- Personal Data:
Name: Andrea de los Ángeles Chango Muzo
Age: I am seventeen years old
Occupation : I am a student
Date of Birth: August 30th, 1998
High School: I study at M.A.I
Class: I am in 3rd year of Bach "H"
I want to learn English because: English is an international lenguage and it gives a lot of opportunities.
- Habilities:
I can: cook, decorate, dance.
I have visited/ live: I have lived Colombia, Perú, Loja, Guayaquil.
I would like to visit: I would like to visit Mexico and Argentina
- Sociocultural Dimension
I love: My first love od, and obviously my family.
I like: biology and listen to music.
I don´t like: mathematics and watch scary movies.
My family is: nice and strict , it is really big and Christian.
In my school: I have many friends, and also I study so hard.
- Linguistic Dimension
I have learned English at: Primary School and High School.
- Cognitive Dimension
I learned English when I: Listen to music and Act out/ Mime.
- Academic Dimension
My favorite subject is: Biology and Chemestry
I am not very good at: Physics and math.
I want to be a/an: Doctor


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario